Tuesday, April 08, 2014

We need prayer

National Draft Ben Carson for President
Committee
Larry --

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet or not, but since day 1 of the movement to draft Dr. Ben Carson for President, one thing has remained the same on our website.

We've changed graphics, platforms and color schemes and even our 'Top 7 things YOU can do today to draft Dr. Ben for President' list. But we've NEVER changed the thing that is #1 on that list.

Capture.JPG
Dr. Carson will have to make the biggest decision of his entire life and make the best decision possible with his family in mind. Therefore, I wanted to ask you for something a little different than donations, volunteer hours or petition signatures.

I can't provide a link for you to click on...

What I can do is ask you to pray for Dr. Carson and his family that they may have the strength to do God's will. Pray with 2 Chronicles 7:14 at heart: "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Dr. Carson needs our prayers.

God Bless,

John Philip Sousa IV
http://www.runbenrun.org/

No comments: